Translate

lunes, 18 de noviembre de 2013

WHY WORTH IT TO BE EUROPEAN VOLUNTEER?


My name is Germán, I'm 26 years old and I am European volunteer, or what is the same
"Jeg heter Germán, Jeg har 26 år gammel og jeg er frivillig europeer".
Yes, my project elapsing in Norway. Obviously, the first difficulty that i found when i arrived, is the language and the first months every sounded me like...

But over time, the things are changing and my friend Sponge Bob and me, we are understanding little to little more and more the viking language. : )
Ouuuuu yes!! Much better!!! Well now that I think ... when I hear the dialect of here, Stavanger, I think .. 

WHAT THE F***!!&%&()=?^*@ What is this? hahahaha. I don't care i know that someday i will can to pronounce correctly my favourite bus stop, yes yes, you have guessed it, that it sounds as if a person is choking with an olive bone, that that "REVHEIM KIRKE", hahaha.

I want to say with all this that every beginning are hards, new city, news customs, new people, new language... but with over the time, you can see that the language that sounded weird you will started to understad it, that city that in the first weeks you missed yourself it will be your new city and you will know it like the "palm of your hand" and all those things that at the beginning it was very difficults little to little you will have it under control.

So: worth it to be european volunteer because you will learn a new language, will do of the new city, your city, will meet new people and you will live special moments with this people that probably never you will live another time. You will do and will see things that never have imagined, in the end, a lot of things that will serve you for your day to day in the future. It is an enriching experience that you can only to live one time.

Little to little i will upload photos of my daily life like volunteer , things that are specials for me, like to see the fjords, bambi in my garden, to see a norgewian person with dark hair, yes yes, i know that sound weird but the image that we have, the spanish people of you, is that you are 2 metres of tall, mega-blonds and with the blue eyes.



Now i ask you: until now, WORTH IT YOU TO BE EUROPEAN VOLUNTEER? YOU KNOW MY ANSWER.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario